The Founders Circle | A seat at the chef’s table
Launched in 2020, the Founders Circle brings together our most dedicated individual donors to support the vision of MAD’s founder, René Redzepi, and Founding Executive Director Melina Shannon-DiPietro. People who join the Founders Circle are forward-thinking luminaries who shape global conversations and agendas. These donor leaders are our partners as we discuss and debate bold choices for our programs, our path to creating greater impact, and what we must do to thrive as an innovative and inclusive force for the future of food and hospitality.
Founders Circle Benefits
Enjoy exclusive access to events and hospitality experiences; gain invaluable insights about global trends in environmental sustainability and business leadership; and engage deeply in addressing the challenges faced by current and future leaders in the hospitality industry.
Exclusive benefits include:
- Invitations to our private Founders Circle receptions
- Invitations to events and discussions with MAD leadership, including members of the Board of Directors, and thought leaders from a wide range of disciplines
- Exclusive concierge booking access for MAD’s restaurant and hospitality partners
- Private project briefings, customizable to fit your individual interests
- Advance notice and preferred access to MAD public programs and discussions
- Opportunities to participate in MAD Academy programs
- A signed first edition of Dispatches, the first volume of MAD’s book series
- Recognition as members of this Founders Council, published online and in symposia programs
Founders Circle members commit to a minimum of $25,000 per year for five years. This ongoing multiyear commitment helps ensure MAD’s financial stability and communicates to the larger funding community that MAD is an organization worthy of substantial support.
To join the Founders Circle or for additional information, please contact Executive Director Melina Shannon-DiPietro.