VILD MAD Project Coordinator
(Maternity Leave Cover)
We are looking for someone to help run our foraging program VILD MAD from mid-February 2021 until the beginning of 2022.
We are searching for a Project Coordinator to work closely with VILD MAD’s Program Director in running the program. This is a full-time position based in Copenhagen, starting mid-February 2021 and a possibility to become a part of and help shape a truly inspiring program. At MAD, you will get to work in a value driven organization with one of the most expansive and interesting networks across the hospitality world, where excellence and ambition is part of our DNA.
The ideal candidate has 2-4 years of experience in project coordinating. We are looking for a self-motivated and organized person with a creative mind able to think and work on both a practical and strategic level. As our team is quite small, the candidate will partake in every part of a work process, from ideation to execution. This requires someone with entrepreneurial drive who has the tools and focus to plan, execute, and follow through to see a finished product. Because the position requires regular interaction, conversation, and writing in Danish, it is required that the candidate be fluent in written and spoken Danish.
About VILD MAD
VILD MAD is a program based in MAD—a fast-paced, non-profit organization founded by chef René Redzepi that inspires and empowers cooks, servers, and eaters to create sustainable change.
VILD MAD is built from the idea that foraging is an incredible tool for people to discover new flavors and explore the connections between nature and food. The initiative comprises several solutions for people to forage and we strive at inventing and designing the best foraging tools in the world. We want to inspire at all levels and ages and change the mindset of the public and reconnect people with nature.
From mid-February until the beginning of 2022, you will help VILD MAD develop and carry through several activities. This spring we are planning and hosting courses for VILD MAD rangers, launching the new and improved VILD MAD app, and a large-scale national campaign among other tasks we solve on a day-to-day basis.
- Work closely with the Program Director to support daily needs: scoping, planning, and executing tasks; sparring on both practical and strategic matters; assisting in creating and managing budgets; and meeting deadlines.
- Independently lead projects, manage processes, manage timelines, etc.
- Support project management of app and website; execute on online strategy; update the digital platform with new content; copy and quality check ad hoc.
- Manage stakeholder relationships: you will be involved in making sure that our stakeholders are heard and that they are an integral part of all our activities.
- VILD MAD general operations: set up meetings, assist with note taking and drafting reports, partake in brainstorming sessions and workshops, help with admin, and logging receipts.
Qualifications and Skills
- Natural written and spoken communicator in both English and Danish
- Excellent planning and organizational abilities
- Experience with budget management
- Self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with all levels in the organization
- Experience in event management or product development is a plus
- Experience with communications efforts both strategy and execution is a plus
- Driver’s license is preferred
Candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, and salary range by January 4, 2021 to Laura Hagel at email@example.com with the subject line: VILD MAD Maternity Leave Cover.
We will be hosting interviews first and second week of January 2021.
Maternity cover period: Mid-February 2021 to beginning of 2022.